25 Year Warranty
Our mechanism allows the Wall or Murphy Bed to go up or down with one-handed ease. The Murphy Bed mechanism is made of supreme steel, spring-loaded and is sturdy enough for us to use in commercial applications such as hospitals, fire stations and rental units. It carries a 25-year warranty; you can work directly with us as we are an authorized dealer of the Murphy Bed mechanism.
The mechanism is mounted to the beds’ vertical panels, and nothing is attached to the floor. The bed frame is a workhorse and can carry up to 1700 lbs. When comparing our mechanism with others, recognize that over the years, everything mechanical is subject to wear and tear. The advantage of our spring-loaded mechanism is that any adjustments and repairs are simple and inexpensive, involving just the spring replacement.
Our mechanism has several important advantages. First, the mechanism is a significant component of the beds’ total cost, and ours can be significantly less than other Murphy Bed models. Second, the beds’ cabinet can be as little as 15” deep, reducing its footprint in the room. Third, the mattress is recessed 10 inches into the shallower cabinet so that when the bed is down it will extend as much as 22” less on the floor. In smaller rooms this fact alone could be decisive.
- 25-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Manufactured to exacting ISO 9001 specifications
- For commercial use in fire stations, hospitals, hotels, etc.
- Steel frame supports 1,700 pounds
- Two European manufactured counter-balanced spring-loaded mechanisms
- Two patented, curved and rubber-tipped legs
- Extended legs create an elevated standard bed height