- Boulder Hospital, Colorado ~ Installed Murphy Beds in Doctors’ Rest Areas
- Ochitree Hospital, Texas ~ Installed Murphy Beds in Maternity Rooms
- Rocky Mountain Fire Station, Boulder, Colorado ~ Installed Murphy Beds in Sleeping Quarters
- Centura Health, Durango, Colorado ~ Installed Sofa Murphy Beds in Family Hospice Wing
- Pearl Street Condos, Denver, Colorado ~ Installed Murphy Beds & Offices in 9 Units
- William Street Condos, Denver, CO – Installed Murphy Beds & Offices in 22 units
Great Space-Saving Solutions for
Commercial Sleep Locations
Ever notice how the subject of functional living space quickly becomes overly technical and–to put it bluntly–boring? Odd when you consider the very word starts with ‘fun’. Murphy Beds put the FUN back in function. And Murphy Beds also can solve your commercial facility’s sleep needs! Smart Spaces Murphy Wall and Beds are perfect for:
- Furnished Apartments
- Veterinarian Offices
- Law Office
- Doctors Offices
- Auto Shops
- Construction Sites
- Call Centers
- Tack Rooms, to name a few!
How does this relate to you? Simple. Murphy Beds and Wall Beds will maximize your business space and functionality in ways you thought impossible. Smart Spaces in Denver, offers a fully customizable design process that helps you create beautiful, multi-functional, space-saving solutions without an invasive and expensive remodel.
In short, it’s like we’ve helped you violate the laws of physics: you’ve created new space where none existed before. It might seem like we doubled your square footage, but it’s not magic–it’s what’s called “modular customization.”
Smart Spaces shelving and cabinetry is specifically tailored to your commercial space needs–right down to the subtle details and final touches. From custom-installed commercial Murphy Bed solutions, life-changing closet remodels–to home office makeovers and just about everything in between. Unleash your living space’s hidden potential–and have fun doing it!
Our beds in the galleries are actual customer rooms or showroom displays,
NOT photo-shopped glamor pretend beds.